- 06-Dec-2013 to 15-Apr-2014 (MST)
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Full Time
Loan Documentation Specialist
Grandpoint Bank, a leading lender located in Southern California, is seeking a seasoned Loan Documentation Specialist with extensive experience evaluating a variety of SBA, Commercial, Commercial Real Estate, HELOCs, Construction and Consumer loan requests and processes accurate and compliant documents. Accurately and efficiently review the loan approval and use Harland/LaserPro to create the loan documents.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Reviews loan requests and credit approvals to determine the loan intent and loan structure.
• Reviews loan documents for accuracy, regulatory compliance and adherence to lender's specific requirements.
• Confirms with lender, by email or by phone, the exact loan specifics; resolves any inconsistencies and obtains from lender any missing information.
• Determines document options and presents options to lender as applicable.
• Uses a personal computer to generate loan documentation forms utilizing Laser Pro. Uses knowledge of the type of loan/collateral required to determine which documents to prepare, etc.
• Reviews documents for accuracy and regulatory compliance paying particular attention to rates, terms, covenants, guarantees, etc.
• Submits completed loan documentation to Quality Control for review.
• Makes any necessary changes to the documents and submits back to Quality Control for secondary/final review, if necessary.
• Sends final documents, via e-print to the lender for final review and acceptance.
• The right person must possess a minimum of five years experience in documenting all types of loans (SBA, Commercial, Commercial Real Estate, HELOCs, Construction and Consumer).
• Minimum of five years experience using Harland/LaserPro experience and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) skills. Experience with LaserPro/SNLS Module a plus.
• Complete and thorough understanding of LaserPro documents
• Clear understanding and/or experience with the life cycle of a loan as it pertains to underwriting, processing, documentation, closing, tickler follow up, etc.
• The ability to work independently and manage a large workflow effectively and meet the turnaround time demands of the department
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required, including proper grammar and spelling.
• Ability to effectively interact with all levels of clients
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• A high school diploma is required; two years of college and an Associate degree is preferred.
Grandpoint Bank is committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business.
Grandpoint Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401K plan.
Pre-employment background screening is required for all positions.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!